Authored by Hwang, Kyung Hwan
Professor Hwang, Kyung Hwan has donated 72 copies of the book, ‘Buddhism as the Science of Enlightenment’ [this book is only available in Korean]. If you would like to have a copy sent to you, please email your request to email@example.com. NBEF is providing complimentary copies while supplies last.
Hwang, Kyung Hwan was born in the port of Onsan, the city of Ulsan, South Korea. He graduated from the Dongguk University graduate school with a degree in Ethics Education. For the last three decades [since 1977] he has been active in the Korean Institute for Buddhist Studies as a director and a research fellow. Currently, he is a senior research fellow at the Center for Early Buddhist Studies. Since 1980 he has been an active member of the People to People International. He was a president of the Korea Center for People to People International in 1996 and 1997.
- 13th President of the Korea Center for People to People International
- Director and Research Fellow of the Korean Institute for Buddhist Studies
- CEO of the Ulsan Buddhist Broadcasting System
- Senior Research Fellow of the Center for Early Buddhist Studies
- President of the Right Buddhist Practice Forum
- Professor of the Dongguk University Continuing Education Center (Gyeong-ju campus)
- CEO of the Jinyang Tanker CO., LTD
- CEO of the Gyeong-ju ICS
- Heart Sutra with Explanatory Notes | Authored by Kim, Sa Cheol and Hwang, Kyung Hwan
- Research Paper - A Study on the Ethical Nature of Silla Buddhism | Authored by Hwang, Kyung Hwan